[PD] Bug Zooming Bangs and Toggles

Fred Jan Kraan fjkraan at xs4all.nl
Fri Sep 30 22:51:14 CEST 2016

Hi Jaime,

> Hi Fred, All,
>
> I have also noticed that some arrays resize properly and some don’t. Can’t explain why. Arrays shown in GOP will not resize.

So far, I didn't look into the GUI specifics of array, [bng] and [tgl]
have an iemgui heritage, the graphical array is a straight vanilla object.

> I think it has something to do with creating objects then resizing, and/or resizing then creating objects. both work fine for you?

Indeed the interaction between creation, editing and zooming is where it
gets 'interesting'. On xubuntu 32 + 64-bit it is simple; no resizing
happens at all. But I'll stick to studying the vanilla/iemgui objects
for now, leaving array to (maybe) later.

> best,

Greetings,

Fred Jan