[PD] iemguts outdated on Deken

Liam Goodacre liamg_uw at hotmail.com
Sun Oct 2 10:52:10 CEST 2016

Sorry, must have hit the send button.

I've tried iemguts-v0.0.extended(Windows...) and iemguts-v0.0.extended(Linux...). It seems that the second one has initbang, but the first one does not. Thus far, I haven't been able to install the git version on Windows either, so I'm left without initbang entirely on Vanilla. What are my options here?