[PD] purr data beta1

Fred Jan Kraan fjkraan at xs4all.nl
Sun Oct 2 12:55:05 CEST 2016

On 2016-09-29 06:51 AM, Jonathan Wilkes via Pd-list wrote:
> This is the beta 1 release of Purr Data (the GUI port of Pd-l2ork)

I tried installing purr-data on xubuntu-16.04-x64 with gdebi.

This fails because pd-l2ork depends on libstk0-dev. Manually installing
libstk0-dev does not work as it is removed during installation of
purr-data. This might be an version issue, maybe the current version of
libstk0-dev is too new for pd-l2ork.

Apart from this I tried to compile and run just the core. Compiling and
retrieving the nwjs-sdk eventually worked but running failed on the nw
executable which printed "Created new window in existing browser
session." and "watchdog: signaling pd..."

Greetings,

Fred Jan