[PD] knob (again)

Christof Ressi christof.ressi at gmx.at
Sun Oct 2 21:12:04 CEST 2016

Hi list,

are there any people who can help to make [mknob] (and [knob]) build on windows? Here's the issue:
https://github.com/MetaluNet/moonlib/issues/4

Is [mknob] at least working on OSX and linux?

Right know I'm working on a new project and I need knob GUIs. I managed to hack something together with data structures, but I'd prefer to use good old [knob] or [mknob]. Knobs have been used in quite a lot of projects and it's shame that they won't work on recent versions of Pd right know. I can try myself to repair it (since we know the cause and possible solutions) but my C skills are not exactly amazing. Maybe we can join forces to repair these objects?

Christof