[PD] purr data beta1

Jonathan Wilkes jancsika at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 3 02:21:42 CEST 2016

> Once Purr Data is stabilized, Pd-L2Ork will merge all of Jonathan's hard work
> and reconcile any differences. Jonathan may want to continue maintaining
> Purr-Data in parallel, or he may be fine with streamlining efforts (as was the case
> prior to the onset of the GUI rewrite).
Merging is definitely the way to go.  Though I would suggest leveraging
the current gitlab instance for development and continuous integration.

> This is the nature of open source. Either way users win. As we move forward,
> what I am hoping for is more people becoming contributors.
Contributions are certainly welcome.  As evidence, I offer Purr Data. :)
-Jonathan

 > Best, > Ico

 On 9/29/2016 5:14 PM, Alexandre Torres Porres wrote:

 what is not clear to me is if Purr Data will replace Pd-L2ork
  so we could also say "Purr Data is the new Pd-L2ork"

 Well, for one, I've been saying around: "Purr Data is the New Extended"...

interesting, can you please elaborate on  this:

 > Its design principle is centered around nimble distributed development which may (and already does) include improvements in core  behavior.

 thanks
 Giulio