[PD] Fw: knob (again)

Christof Ressi christof.ressi at gmx.at
Mon Oct 3 19:15:53 CEST 2016

No problem! I'll have a look at the dll stuff myself. maybe I can figure it out when I have some spare time. since I'm on a windows machine, testing is easy.

Can anyone tell me how to manually upload a deken package to puredata.info? I can't get the deken commandline tool to work on Windows (msys2)...