[PD] Proposing a cyclone update / another Pre Alpha release (milestone 2)

Matt Barber brbrofsvl at gmail.com
Mon Oct 3 21:26:58 CEST 2016

​Thanks, Lucas. There are some useful things here, and I see a few things
to fix, especially with implicit casting.

One thing that's confusing in compiling is which m_pd.h to use. It looks
like your pd-lib-builder found m_pd.h from Pd extended​, which may break
things in cases where we're using the updated one from newer vanillas. If
you have vanilla installed, there's a way to fix it by changing the code in
pd-lib-builder/Makefile.pdlibbuilder, lines 562-567:
Here's the current:

  ifndef pdincludepath
    pdincludepath := $(shell ls -d "$(PROGRAMFILES)/pd/include/pdextended")
  endif
  ifndef pdincludepath
    pdincludepath := $(shell ls -d "$(PROGRAMFILES)/pd/src")
  endif

I think you can just comment out the first three lines, or move them below
the next three.

Much appreciated.

Matt