[PD] Proposing a cyclone update / another Pre Alpha release (milestone 2)

katja katjavetter at gmail.com
Mon Oct 3 23:09:05 CEST 2016

There's two better things you can do than editing Makefile.pdlibbuilder:

1. build with make argument 'pdincludepath=<my-pd-include-path>'

2. open an issue on https://github.com/pure-data/pd-lib-builder to
discuss the search order

Makefile.pdlibbuilder is a community-maintained versioned helper
makefile. It is impractical to maintain personalized versions of it.

Katja