[PD] Proposing a cyclone update / another Pre Alpha release (milestone 2)

Lucas Cordiviola lucarda27 at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 4 04:18:03 CEST 2016

Alex, Matt:

I'm not having ALL info on the log.txt. Only 2> works but that's only for errors, it will be cool if 2>&1 worked, but it don't. So I'm linking against pd.dll on extended (not seen/showed in previous log.txt`s).

Attached Image: "cyclonebuild.jpg"

Probably I install 0.47 there so it works. Though this auto magic is problematic here (just here). Or do you know how to override "--enable-auto-import" with other setting?

So relax, all test were somehow or totally naive.