[PD] Fw: knob (again)

Christof Ressi christof.ressi at gmx.at
Tue Oct 4 19:36:23 CEST 2016

IOhannes and Lucas,

thanks for your help. I was aware of the naming convention and I've read the dev readme.
When I was asking how to manually upload a package, I wanted to know how to *upload*.

Now I've tried myself. I uploaded the zip file with 'add new article' ('neuen artikel hinzufügen') on my puredata.info account. I named the URL the same as the zip file. However, I chose a different article name (thinking it should be descriptive).
after a while it showed up in deken but the name was - and is still! - a mess. It kind of mixed bits of the file name with bits of the arcticle name (see yourself!). I noticed it immediately and removed the file from my account, hoping it would disappear from deken but it's still there! I gave it a second try (with a different directory), same results.
Then I tried to upload it a third time (now with the article name being the same as the filename), but this time it doesn't show up in deken.

How can I remove the old packages and get the new one to upload? Here's the link btw:
http://puredata.info/Members/spacechild1/externals/moonlib/moonlib-v0.3.4_Pd_0.47-%28Windows-i386-32%29%28Sources%29-externals.zip

Can someone please explain how to correctly *upload* a package manually. Is this is a bug in the deken system or did I do something wrong (if yes, what exactly).

Thanks!