[PD] Proposing a cyclone update / another Pre Alpha release (milestone 2)

Alexandre Torres Porres porres at gmail.com
Wed Oct 5 01:27:24 CEST 2016

> Hi Alex,
>
> just wanted to tell you that I could successfully and easily build your
> cyclone release on my windows machine (Levono Thinkpad, Windows 7). Good
> work! If you need binaries (now or later), let me know.

great, i'd love some now to give to my students :)

>  One suggestion: make sure to write [cyclone/comment]

good call, i had that in mind, but now i put it in my list...

> I don't know how they are supposed to look but they seem a bit off on
> Windows. My it has something to do with the font (size)? See attachement.

yeah they look bad :/ not sure if font size, cause if I change it here, I
get something else... it shoudn;t really screw with the [comment] font size
(that I use for the object name)

see my attachment

cheers