[PD] Proposing a cyclone update / another Pre Alpha release (milestone 2)

Lucas Cordiviola lucarda27 at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 5 02:31:48 CEST 2016

As I mentioned when we started, this is my first attempt to compile anything, I`m a total newbie on compiling.

On cyclone 0.2 I was just testing the threaded [coll].

I will try the latest.

It seems that there is need for windows compilers/testers, if not...., well...

you know the DIY thing.

Interest me for know.