[PD] [mtof~] !!!

Christof Ressi christof.ressi at gmx.at
Wed Oct 5 11:26:18 CEST 2016

Pd -> help -> list of objects

Here you can see all objects that are part of Pd vanilla.

Vanilla build-in objects can indeed be overwritten by externals but you should get a warning in the console *). If you're not sure which object has actually been loaded, just create one and open the help patch. If you get a vanilla help patch, it's vanilla ;-)

Christof

*) which is not always true. after I've created [zexy/wrap], [wrap] will always give me the zexy version, without a warning that the vanilla [wrap] has been overwritten...