[PD] Proposing a cyclone update / another Pre Alpha release (milestone 2)

katja katjavetter at gmail.com
Wed Oct 5 11:38:07 CEST 2016

Compiling cyclone03prealpha4 on Linux succeeds but installing fails
because data files are not found on locations defined in the lib
makefile. Details on:

https://github.com/porres/pd-cyclone/issues/134

Weird issue with [comment] happens on Linux too. Initially the help
patch titles seemed to be just off position, later they disappeared
altogether.

I'm happy to see that help patches retained their compact appearance
even when some classes have received extensive additional
documentation. Also I like how compatibility issues are meticulously
documented in the help patches.

This is just my first impression. I'm not saying there's no issues
other than the above mentioned, but I didn't look deeper.

Katja