[PD] Meta Data in a PD file

José Rafael Subía Valdez jsubiavaldez at gmail.com
Thu Oct 6 17:39:03 CEST 2016

I dont know if it has been discussed, I have searched the archives but
didnt find anything simliar.

would there be a way to write a META DATA section at the end of a .pd file?
I guess this is more of a request. But what if there was a META DATA
section available to record things that would be "binded" (don't know if
"bound" is the word) to the file. Maybe this could be an open - available-
part of the pd file for users. I have been trying to do this in PD by
simply writing at the end of the file and then with the [text] object or
any similar go to the section where I would have my meta data. The problem
is that pd erases this section when saving the file.

thoughts?

--
José Rafael Subía Valdez
www.jrsv.net