[PD] no audio in pd-vanilla UBUNTU 16.04

Dan Wilcox danomatika at gmail.com
Fri Oct 7 19:32:42 CEST 2016

This has been added in the autotools_updates branch which is basically done, just needs testing on all platforms. It currently fails when building on mingw but works on Linux and OSX. I could use some help with testing and I believe I’ve asked for people to check it out but … *crickets* :)

Check it out? https://github.com/pure-data/pure-data/tree/autotools_updates <https://github.com/pure-data/pure-data/tree/autotools_updates>
--------
Dan Wilcox
@danomatika <https://twitter.com/danomatika>