[PD] purr data beta1

Dan Wilcox danomatika at gmail.com
Fri Oct 7 19:49:03 CEST 2016

Also, my initial response was more in the vein of answering “what can I use to run pd patches in a custom Android or iOS project that *already exists*”. Of course, people can grab sources and build a patch engine core form vanilla or l2ork or whatever themselves, but libpd is the only currently available, drop-in option.

In this view, the easy to use options are truly libpd or nothing.

--------
Dan Wilcox
@danomatika <https://twitter.com/danomatika>
danomatika.com <http://danomatika.com/>