[PD] Purr Data beta 2

Dan Wilcox danomatika at gmail.com
Mon Oct 10 20:05:55 CEST 2016

You’ll probably need to build form source in either environment if you want to be sure of the deployment target. Both Homebrew and Macports are focused on running OS software for the current system, much less so for building baked libraries to run on other systems.

--------
Dan Wilcox
@danomatika <https://twitter.com/danomatika>
danomatika.com <http://danomatika.com/>