[PD] Purr Data beta 2

Jonathan Wilkes jancsika at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 15 04:54:55 CEST 2016

According to the doc, "brew analytics off" works, too.  I can certainly suggest
that setting in the instructions.

-Jonathan

> Also, FYI: just noticed this today: https://github.com/Homebrew/brew/blob/master/docs/Analytics.md

> I can understand the reasoning but, man, am I tired of everything becoming opt-in
> by default. Looks like you should add the following to your build guide:
> export HOMEBREW_NO_ANALYTICS=1
> --------
> Dan Wilcox
@danomatika
danomatika.com
robotcowboy.com

On Oct 14, 2016, at 11:43 AM, Dan Wilcox <danomatika at gmail.com> wrote:

On Oct 14, 2016, at 11:37 AM, Jonathan Wilkes <jancsika at yahoo.com> wrote:
One snag-- any idea how to get plugin~ building using only Homebrew libs?  I need ladspa.h but there's no package for it.  I suppose I can just wget it if nothing else…

Should work fine as long as ladspa doesn’t require a ton of dependencies.
I use curl -LO since wget is not installed on OSX by default.

--------
Dan Wilcox
@danomatika
danomatika.com