[PD] deken: cannot unzip iemnet for w32

Roman Haefeli reduzent at gmail.com
Sat Oct 15 09:18:39 CEST 2016

Hey Rolf

On Fri, 2016-10-14 at 16:38 +0200, rolfm at dds.nl wrote:
> iemnet-v0.2.1~git20151118-(Windows-i386-32)-externals.zip
>
> this version tells me i don't have perrmission to unzip.
>
> the other: iemnet-v0.0.extended-(Windows-i386-32)-externals.zip
> gives no problem.

It was me who uploaded that package. I _believe_ I tested it on a
Windows 7 machine. Right now, I don't have access to a Windows machine
to test. All my uploads have been created the same way. Maybe you can
test whether others of the packages I uploaded by me exhibit the same
problem (osc, binfile, ggee).

What exact error message do you get? What is the end result? Is the zip
still there, has the directory 'iemnet' been created? Where does deken
(or where do you tell deken) to extract/install it?

Roman