[PD] Sigmund+reblocking

Fede Camara Halac camarafede at gmail.com
Sun Oct 16 15:32:58 CEST 2016

Hi Christof,

Thanks for this
>  for a 1 sample delay you can also do [rzero_rev~ 0] or - if you use zexy - [z~ 1].

I suspected this about sigmund but I was not sure
> doesn't really care about the actual blocksize of the patch it sits in.

About blocksize and CPU:
> but note that a lower blocksize creates higher CPU usage.
Do you mean lower than 64?

> why do you want to delay the signal by one sample before going into sigmund~ in the first place?
there had to be 1 samp delay between the index of tabread4 and the analysis of its output. I'm thinking now in other ways of doing this!

Again, this was just my idea and I guess overnight patching does strange things to you.

Thanks again!

Fede

fedecamarahalac.com