[PD] on android to root n linux or not

Thomas Mayer thomas at residuum.org
Tue Oct 18 02:06:34 CEST 2016

On 14.10.2016 06:06, Billy Stiltner wrote:
> http://raw-sockets.sysapps.org/#interface-tcpsocket for a possible
> simpler 3rd option, its hard to find which direction to go in.
> imagine an impromptu group jam where you have a puredata instrument
> ready to accept messages over the internet and the group is the audience
> that can join in on the jam using their mobile devices as the interface.

DJ and me are doing apps for both: Accessing sensor data and sending it
to Pd patches as well as sending the data via OSC. I will perform with
several Android phones handed out to the audience next week in Munich.

Apparently we are still missing the documentation and downloads, but the
code is there and contains help in English, Portuguese and German:

https://github.com/SensorApps
http://sensors2.org/

Hth,
Thomas
--
"I'm a white male, age 18 to 49. Everyone listens to me, no matter how
dumb my suggestions are."