[PD] cyclist

Alexandre Torres Porres porres at gmail.com
Tue Oct 18 06:47:51 CEST 2016

> for what it is worth: in Debian i have packaged cyclone_0.2~beta2-1 and
> it does include cyclist.
> the code is all still there, it's just the build-system (Makefile) does
> not automatically build it.

yeah, I meant the packages available in deken

and I know it was included back after the 02beta1, so beta2/3 can build it

https://github.com/electrickery/pd-miXedSon/commit/fc9f4e612f4af921c46baea5bcaa6130040b8e41

I had forked before that, from the beta1 stage, so we didn't have it

i noticed when it was added back, but I just didn't think it was worth
bringing it back, specially if you don't have maxmode anymore.

cheers