[PD] Fwd: [PD-dev] [pure-data:bugs] #1273 feature request - paste from clipboard

Alexandre Torres Porres porres at gmail.com
Tue Oct 18 21:56:13 CEST 2016

> i like this idea a lot.  Among other things it would let us copy-paste
> patches
> between different instances of Pd.

wow, I hadn't thought of that, that is actually brilliant and I face this
problem quite often by the way.

Like, copying something from extended to vanilla, but also from different
instances of vanilla. Now with Purr Data we could make it so that copying
parts of patches between them quite easily.

It would require just two new edit options, "copy to clipboard" and "paste
from clipboard", maybe also accessible via a secondary click

cheers