[PD] efficient approximation of trig functions for hi pass formula

Derek Kwan derek.x.kwan at gmail.com
Thu Oct 20 12:32:46 CEST 2016

> >> Does anyone know a tool that will display the line number of a vim session
> > why not just adding ":set number" into vimrc?
> Because it's tiny.

well, you can make change the color of them with
    :highlight LineNr ctermfg=color
if that helps. cterm=bold seems to do the same thing but it might just
be my color scheme... you can make invert the colorsceheme for the line
number column with a cterm=inverse option, hmm, i actually kinda like
that one...

you can also get the line number at the bottom with :set ruler