[PD] SMECK

Billy Stiltner billy.stiltner at gmail.com
Sat Oct 22 04:49:35 CEST 2016

played with it in the park in town, does good, really quick low latency
with smeck, even with unedited configuration for one pickup. tried
guitarix, tuner thing, doesnt send midi without edit and recompiling, the
tuner is smooth though, rackarack does send midi but with latency
noticeable, no way to adjust for just intonation but if u choose
appropriate just scale in midi receiving application the midi triggering
does well for matching the frequency being slightly off from equal but
just. there is false triggering with rackarack and low string dropped to c.