[PD] decrease / increase endless rotary midi controller handling

Robert Grah smilingmolecule at web.de
Sat Oct 22 15:04:02 CEST 2016

Hi,

I lately got a Doepfer Pocket Dial Midi controller which uses endless rotary encoders.

I switched it to the send increase and decrease values instead of normal 0-127 midi values.

I get the values with ctlin first out is the channel second is 96 while left rotation or 97 during right rotation.

Is there a good way to handle those values easily to increase an f?

I thought about a combination out of select and moses but maybe there is someone who has something better???

Cheers,

Robert