[PD] raspberry pi 3 with noob Gem does not work

me.grimm megrimm at gmail.com
Sat Oct 22 19:25:22 CEST 2016

yeah i was looking at the pd/omxplayer control stuff here:

https://github.com/avilleret/rpi_osc_video_player
https://github.com/gllmAR/pd-omxplayer

maybe OT but ive been trying to figure out how to seamlessly loop video
WITH sound.

hello_video loops but without sound
omxplayer AFAIK does not seamless loop

if pd could play the sound that drove the vid on omxplayer like pd/pix_film
combo can do then i be golden....

as of now no solution have presented itself.

thanks!

--
m.e.grimm, m.f.a, ed.m.