[PD] libpd for Unity still alive?

Scott R. Looney scottrlooney at gmail.com
Sat Oct 22 23:07:33 CEST 2016

yup - using Kalimba at the moment in Unity 5.3. works fine though
admittedly i have not yet built it on the platform. so i can at least
verify the OSC messaging works as it's supposed to. Magicolo was a cool
idea but never got anywhere, and i haven't used Patrick's method - as i
recall it was untested on a Mac.

hope this helps,
scott