[PD] libpd for Unity still alive?

Ali Momeni batchku at gmail.com
Sat Oct 22 23:11:41 CEST 2016

Thanks scott,

Do  you mean

https://github.com/hagish/kalimba

seems that it was last updated 3 or 4 years ago?

I have the Magicolo example working in Unity 5.4.1f1, but the notion of
contains/mixers/sequencers seems too high-level for me; i'm looking for
something much more simple; a pd patch making sound in unity, and audio and
control input and output to and from the patch.  Can Kalimba do that for
you?

ali