[PD] libpd for Unity still alive?

Dan Wilcox danomatika at gmail.com
Sun Oct 23 07:35:18 CEST 2016

Patrick updated the libpd version used by libpd4unity less than a month ago. The other wrapper files *seem* old since the libpd API is largely stable, so no need for constant commits.

Also, libpd is much easier to build for C# / MONO in the latest version so I imagine that should help in regards to unity, although I have not tried it personally. There are also prebuilt libpd C# binaries for multiple platforms on NuGet.

--------
Dan Wilcox
@danomatika <https://twitter.com/danomatika>
danomatika.com <http://danomatika.com/>