[PD] [pdconv16_r] call for topic ideas, Pd convention round table discussion

Miller Puckette msp at ucsd.edu
Fri Oct 28 15:10:23 CEST 2016

To Pd list,

Joe Deken and Jaime Oliver and I are interested in setting up a round table
discussion to consider possible future developments for Pd vanilla.  I have a
lengthy list of ideas and I'm sure many of you have ideas as well.  To prepare
for this, it would be helpful to collect some of them in advance.  If you
have a direction you'd like to see Pd development go in, please feel free to
suggest it in a followup e-mail to this one.

NOTE: this might generate a hurricane of discussion threads - in order to make
it possible for Joe to collect ideas (as he has offered to do) please
keep the tag "pdconv16_r" in the subject line.  Better yet, add your own
phrase to the subject line to disambiguate it.  Also please send a copy of
your post here for efficient compilation:   pdcon_round at newblankets.org

cheers
Miller