[PD] Weird issue: need to increase Pd latency in FFT patches, otherwise Pd sound output glitches and clocks are slowing down!!!

Christof Ressi christof.ressi at gmx.at
Mon Oct 31 15:19:21 CET 2016

OK, some updates:

obviously it doesn't have to be FFTs, in block-glitch1.pd I replaced the FFTs with square roots. But it's neither related to the number of block~ objects or subpatches. In block-glitch2.pd, I have a single blocked subpatch with lots of square roots and I get the same result. Again, the CPU load is not the problem. It seems the problem is merely related to reblocking, overlap and upsampling.