[PD] Pd-list Digest, Vol 139, Issue 126

jlistshit jlistshit at kliklak.net
Mon Oct 31 22:31:46 CET 2016

IOhannes, i am not using any externals, just a standard vanilla install.

[;pd quit(     hangs as much as quitting via menu, as soon as audio/dsp was active.

If i quit DSP even on an empty patch, then the PD window still says “audio on”.
I am using PD only with CoreAudio. Jack defied installation last time i tried ;)

Ingo, i didn’t use [
shell] (ever).

Strange.

jrp