[PD] gem install issues for Pd 0.47.1 Vanilla using Deken under OS X

Jugen Frenz noise.now at gmail.com
Tue Nov 1 06:59:45 CET 2016

Hello,

I want to leave Pd extended behind me - doing so I want to install gem via
Deken but there are problems that I didn’t find the solution for. Obviously
I am doing something wrong but I can’t find out what.

I am using Mac OS X 10.10.5 (Yosemite)

I installed the 32 bit version of Pd 0.47.1
I chose the installation

gem/0.93.3 (deken installable file doe OSX PowerPC+i386/32bit)

I can create the object [gemwin] but it many objects are reported
“…couldn’t create” and inside the gemwin abstraction is a missing objects,
please see the attached screen shots for details.

Any help would be massively appreciated.

Best wishes
Jurgen