[PD] Purr Data Beta 3

Jonathan Wilkes jancsika at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 3 04:43:03 CET 2016

> howdy, do you know if one (and which one) of these can be installed on C.H.I.P.?

I added an rpi binary earlier today:https://git.purrdata.net/jwilkes/purr-data-binaries/blob/master/purr-data-armv7l-raspbian-beta3.deb
What does `uname -a` show?
-Jonathan

Purr Data Beta 3!

This is the GUI port of Pd-l2ork from tcl/tk to nw.js.  Canvas zooming, svg-based data structure drawings, GUI theming, and more...

A lot of this beta was devoted to getting an automated build system up and
running.

* fixed "stale pointer" bug when re-opening a subpatch on a scalar that has an event handler
* added ds tutorial for field parameters
* removed more debugging messages
* updated ds tutorials, add coords tutorial for ds shapes
* fixed stroke-linecap "square" style
* use standard "d" attribute instead of "data" for setting svg data
* fixed for the open dialog
* added feature to format path data into a FUDI message
* added table of contents to help browser
* fixed crasher with scalar dialog handling of vector data
* fixed data properties dialog positioning
* fixed typos in drawnumber_vis that caused sizing bug
* check scroll bars after zooming the canvas
* allow doc/ and extra/ prefixes to search a particular directory (instead of
  a natural language search)
* allow browsing the docs using native file dialog
* fixed small bugs in the doc search engine
* fixed font size bug on newer versions of Gnu/Linux
* fixed pdogg dependency, bump version to 0.25.2
* fixed regression with broken object box getting recreated with a superfluous cord connection
* now using homebrew on OSX instead of macports (faster install time, smaller install size)
* fixed stroke-dashoffset to stick when scalar is re-vis'd
* lots of other small fixes here and there...

This is a beta release, so please report lots of bugs to
https://git.purrdata.net/ jwilkes/purr-data/issues

Binaries:

Debian Jessie 32-bit: https://git.purrdata.net/ jwilkes/purr-data-binaries/ raw/master/purr-data-i686- jessie-beta3.deb

Debian Jessie 64-bit: https://git.purrdata.net/ jwilkes/purr-data-binaries/ raw/master/purr-data-x86_64- jessie-beta3.deb