[PD] Purr Data Beta 3
jancsika at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 8 13:52:45 CET 2016
> Hi Jonathan,
> I'm trying shortly purr-d in an old eeepc (xp). Audio doesn't work, but the other things seem to.
Hm, what happens if you try running it with -nogui?
Also, what audio backend shows when you open the preferences?
> I only had some moments to try out so far, for now I can only write:
> - since the svg format is being partially used, is there a place to document which methods are stable, which aren't, and which might be soon?
Yeah, see doc/4.data.structures/pd-l2ork/ds-tutorials/00.under.construction
2016-11-01 17:39 GMT+01:00 Jonathan Wilkes via Pd-list <pd-list at lists.iem.at>:
Purr Data Beta 3!
This is the GUI port of Pd-l2ork from tcl/tk to nw.js. Canvas zooming, svg-based data structure drawings, GUI theming, and more...
A lot of this beta was devoted to getting an automated build system up and
* fixed "stale pointer" bug when re-opening a subpatch on a scalar that has an event handler
* added ds tutorial for field parameters
* removed more debugging messages
* updated ds tutorials, add coords tutorial for ds shapes
* fixed stroke-linecap "square" style
* use standard "d" attribute instead of "data" for setting svg data
* fixed for the open dialog
* added feature to format path data into a FUDI message
* added table of contents to help browser
* fixed crasher with scalar dialog handling of vector data
* fixed data properties dialog positioning
* fixed typos in drawnumber_vis that caused sizing bug
* check scroll bars after zooming the canvas
* allow doc/ and extra/ prefixes to search a particular directory (instead of
a natural language search)
* allow browsing the docs using native file dialog
* fixed small bugs in the doc search engine
* fixed font size bug on newer versions of Gnu/Linux
* fixed pdogg dependency, bump version to 0.25.2
* fixed regression with broken object box getting recreated with a superfluous cord connection
* now using homebrew on OSX instead of macports (faster install time, smaller install size)
* fixed stroke-dashoffset to stick when scalar is re-vis'd
* lots of other small fixes here and there...
This is a beta release, so please report lots of bugs to
Debian Jessie 32-bit: https://git.purrdata.net/ jwilkes/purr-data-binaries/ raw/master/purr-data-i686- jessie-beta3.deb
Debian Jessie 64-bit: https://git.purrdata.net/ jwilkes/purr-data-binaries/ raw/master/purr-data-x86_64- jessie-beta3.deb
Ubuntu 14.04 32-bit: https://git.purrdata.net/ jwilkes/purr-data-binaries/ raw/master/purr-data-i686- ubuntu14.04-beta3.deb
Ubuntu 14.04 64-bit: https://git.purrdata.net/ jwilkes/purr-data-binaries/ raw/master/purr-data-x86_64- ubuntu14.04-beta3.deb
Ubuntu 16.04 64-bit: https://git.purrdata.net/ jwilkes/purr-data-binaries/ raw/master/purr-data-x86_64- ubuntu16.04-beta3.deb
Windows with 64-bit GUI: https://git.purrdata.net/ jwilkes/purr-data-binaries/ raw/master/purr-data-x86_64- windows-beta3.zip
Windows with 32-bit GUI: https://git.purrdata.net/ jwilkes/purr-data-binaries/ raw/master/purr-data-i686- windows-beta3.zip
Pd-list at lists.iem.at mailing list
UNSUBSCRIBE and account-management -> https://lists.puredata.info/ listinfo/pd-list
10997 Berlin (Deutschland)
Tel +49 30 74921288 | Mob +49 162 6843570
Studio +49 30 69509190
jmmmpais at gmail.com | skype: jmmmpjmmmp
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Pd-list