[PD] dsp issues

Roman Haefeli reduzent at gmail.com
Fri Nov 11 10:55:02 CET 2016

On Thu, 2016-11-10 at 23:14 -0600, Austin Lemmons wrote:

> [...]
>
> I'm also getting the "no method for 'bang'" message any time I try to
> use a bang in patches that had previously worked.

I doubt that the same patch previously worked and suddenly triggers an
error without you having modified it. The message means that some
object doesn't know what to do with a 'bang' message that it received.

For instance, you can trigger such an error with:

[bang(

[osc~ ]

You may be able to find the origin of the error by using the menu
option 'Find' -> 'Find last error'. It will high-light the object that
experienced the condition.

Roman