[PD] Purr Data Beta 4
ingo at miamiwave.com
Wed Nov 16 11:13:32 CET 2016
No Raspbian binaries?
BTW, are there instructions for installing on Raspbian?
I tried to install Beta3 but it wouldn’t do it. Probably some dependencies are missing …
(I forgot the error message - I need to try again to get the error message.)
The instructions from L2Ork didn’t work either ...
(probably because they are not updated to the current Raspbian or the RPi3)
From: Pd-list [mailto:pd-list-bounces at lists.iem.at] On Behalf Of Jonathan Wilkes via Pd-list
Sent: Tuesday, November 15, 2016 3:36 AM
Subject: [PD] Purr Data Beta 4
Purr Data Beta 4 is here:
* automatic translations based on system local (thanks to Albert Gräf)
* German translations (thanks to Albert Gräf)
* added ds tutorial for field parameters
* fixes for automatic multi-connection behavior (thanks to Albert Gräf)
* fixes for preset_hub/node (thanks to Albert Gräf)
* fix for resizing [cnv] with mouse
* fixes for OSX Makefile (thanks to Christian Frisson)
* add feature to open files in the running instance
* port unauthorized/grid
* various other bugfixes
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Pd-list