[PD] Purr Data Beta 4

Ingo ingo at miamiwave.com
Wed Nov 16 11:13:32 CET 2016

No Raspbian binaries?

BTW, are there instructions for installing on Raspbian?

I tried to install Beta3 but it wouldn’t do it. Probably some dependencies are missing …

(I forgot the error message - I need to try again to get the error message.)

The instructions from L2Ork didn’t work either ...

(probably because they are not updated to the current Raspbian or the RPi3)

Ingo