[PD] Purr Data Beta 4

Jonathan Wilkes jancsika at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 16 17:41:37 CET 2016

> No Raspbian binaries?
Well, I'll try.  But my rpi2 tends to reset in the middle of a build.  (Seems to be a problem
with the touchscreen I have it hooked to...)

  > BTW, are there instructions for installing on Raspbian?> I tried to install Beta3 but it wouldn’t do it. Probably some dependencies are missing …> (I forgot the error message - I need to try again to get the error message.)  > The instructions from L2Ork didn’t work either ...> (probably because they are not updated to the current Raspbian or the RPi3)
To build I use the l2ork instructions, and I don't get any errors.  But it's still
possible to get a successful build where some of the externals didn't compile
properly.  I'm in the process of solidifying the state of the external libs with a
little Pd-based test suite, so that should help things along some.

-Jonathan

Sent: Tuesday, November 15, 2016 3:36 AM
To: Pd-List
Subject: [PD] Purr Data Beta 4  Purr Data Beta 4 is here:https://git.purrdata.net/jwilkes/purr-data-binaries/tree/master  * automatic translations based on system local (thanks to Albert Gräf)* German translations (thanks to Albert Gräf)
* added ds tutorial for field parameters
* fixes for automatic multi-connection behavior (thanks to Albert Gräf)
* fixes for preset_hub/node (thanks to Albert Gräf)
* fix for resizing [cnv] with mouse
* fixes for OSX Makefile (thanks to Christian Frisson)
* add feature to open files in the running instance
* port unauthorized/grid
* various other bugfixes  -Jonathan