[PD] Camera control in GEM

Antonio Roberts antonio at hellocatfood.com
Thu Nov 17 21:00:00 CET 2016

> http://puredata.info/Members/mtl/
Thanks! I tried the gemsWin-help.pd and it does some of what I want
but I noticed that if you move along the Y axis eventually the view
will bounce back rather than continually rotate.

I've analysed sonofsols GEM game engine and removed lots of the extra
bits to focus on rotating the viewport (attached). It seems like most
of the is done inside [pd crossprod] and [pd vectorcross]. If anyone
is able to help clean it up and add in some comments about how/why it
works that would be great! I'm doing what I can with it.