[PD] Gem issues with OSX and Windows 10. Was subject: gem install issues for Pd 0.47.1 Vanilla using Deken under OS X

Antoine Rousseau antoine at metalu.net
Sun Nov 20 16:19:20 CET 2016

Hello,

did you properly load Gem library, either through Pd preferences
("libraries to load at startup"), or with a [declare -lib Gem] or simply
[Gem] ?

If so, then try setting Pd's console to Log4 (all), and you should read
error messages if Gem loading goes bad. You can also try launching Pd with
"-verbose" switch to get even more infos.

cheers

Antoine