[PD] another cyclone0.3 pre-alpha

Derek Kwan derek.x.kwan at gmail.com
Tue Nov 22 17:57:30 CET 2016

> cyclone_src/binaries/signal/play.o:play.c:(.text+0x117): undefined reference to `forky_hasfeeders'
> collect2.exe: error: ld returned 1 exit status
> make: *** [play~.dll] Error 1

On play~:

I think the issue is that I borked up the Makefile entry and didn't
account for the forky dependency. I fixed that and made a pull to Alex's
repo, but he's about to take a flight back home so you can either wait
for him to get back to merge the pull or use the Makefile here:

https://github.com/derekxkwan/pd-cyclone/blob/master/Makefile

I basically got rid of play~.class.sources line 374 from the scybuf bit
(the entire line) and added this bit after that scybuf chunk:

scybufforky := \
shared/unstable/forky.c \
shared/cybuf.c
    play~.class.sources := cyclone_src/binaries/signal/play.c $(scybufforky)

Hopefully that works/unborks!

Derek

--
Derek Kwan