[PD] another cyclone0.3 pre-alpha

Lucas Cordiviola lucarda27 at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 22 22:21:39 CET 2016

> also btw I've just redone [average~] to have a signal outlet rather than

a float outlet if you want to check that out as well =),

Works Ok with both types, in the help its connected to a [number] and I tested with [snapshot~] and also worked. Btw the help is saying that is a Signal outlet.

>  the new [play~] and [average~] haven't gone

through the thorough Porres-tests yet though.

[play~] works Ok, at least with the short sample of the help patch.

Salutti,
Lucarda.