[PD] another cyclone0.3 pre-alpha

Alexandre Torres Porres porres at gmail.com
Wed Nov 23 19:43:13 CET 2016

> *>  the new [play~] and [average~] haven't gone*
>
> *through the thorough Porres-tests yet though.*

and average~ just failed it :) so really forget that

I'm yet to test [play~] and should have done it but I wanted to release a
latest snapshot for PdCon. Maybe skip a windows version for this one 'til I
organize a better new release (maybe an actual alpha)

> Maybe cyclone needs it’s own mailing list :)

it's usually just a facebook chat between 3 people ;)

Anyway, thanks for trying this Lucas, we fixed the build issue with play~
but we'll keep working on it ;)

cheers