[PD] abl_link~ external for windows

Lucas Cordiviola lucarda27 at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 23 23:33:23 CET 2016

Cool,

Loads with no problem and when turning on DSP I get output.

Don`t have another app to do tests but I will try these days.

IOhannes mentions doing the Deken package, he's right, there are versions for OSX and Linux, we are missing the w32.

If you already have and account on puredata.info just upload the Zip (in your section) with a suitable name for a Deken pkg :

abl_link~-v0.1-(Windows-i386-32)-externals.zip

Thats all, it will be available via Deken.

More on this:
https://github.com/pure-data/deken/blob/master/developer/README.md

Salutti,
Lucarda.