[PD] abl_link~ external for windows

Antoine Rousseau antoine at metalu.net
Thu Nov 24 12:25:39 CET 2016

I think the way you uploaded the zip is not the right one, but I don't
really know how you should do it. Look at the differences between my repo
and yours:

http://puredata.info/Members/ant1r/software/abl_link~/0.3
http://puredata.info/Members/jyg/software/abl_link~/0.3

Yours seems hosting like a link to a metadata or subdirectory, while mine
actually contains the download-able files.

cheers
 Antoine