[PD] Installing externals on Raspberry Pi 3

David dfkettle at gmail.com
Thu Nov 24 15:46:09 CET 2016

> Hi!

I have PD v0.46.2 installed on a RPi3 under Jessie. I'm trying to install
some externals by using 'sudo apt-get install pd-<insert name here>', but
I'm just getting "Unable to locate package ...". There was a posting on the
raspberrypi.org forum saying that this method worked, but the posting was a
little old.

Is this the best way to install externals on a RPi? Is there a repository I
need to add to find them? The latest version of PD available in the Raspian
repositories is v0.46.2. Maybe I should install v0.47, but where can I find
it for the RPi?

Thanks,
David.