[PD] Installing externals on Raspberry Pi 3

David dfkettle at gmail.com
Thu Nov 24 20:29:02 CET 2016

Thanks, I found most of them and was able to install them. I'm still
missing two that don't seem to be in the repository, 'creb' and 'flatgui'.
Maybe they're no longer supported by anybody. Any idea if they might be in
some other repository?

I only have two repositories registered at the moment:

http://archive.raspberrypi.org/debian           jessie     main, ui
http://mirrordirector.raspian.org/raspian       jessie     main, contrib,
non-free, rpi

David.