[PD] I used to like better the earlierperformances by Ed Kelly in the earlier PdCons

Ed Kelly morph_2016 at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Nov 24 23:28:41 CET 2016

Ho Ho Ho, festive but nasty!Queen are my least favorite rock band of all time, and no I don't think he uses wrap_overshoot~.But if you think that's bad, this is worse:Folk Alley: OpenMic - Song Information

|   |
Folk Alley: OpenMic - Song Information
 Folk music, traditional music, celtic music, and world music with a 24-hour stream and artists links and informa...  |   |

    On Tuesday, 22 November 2016, 12:54, me.grimm <megrimm at gmail.com> wrote:

 >> like this one with the "Killer Queen"
i dont think he's using the new [phasorwrap~] with that one... thats back in the metastudio daze :)